RESURRECTION GUILD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESURRECTION GUILD FORUM

Truth, Integrity, Trust and Respect

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandhya/david
Admin

Join Requests Empty
PostSubject: Join Requests   Join Requests Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 pm

WE ARE RECRUITING AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME.. IF YOU ARE A LEVEL 100+ AND WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED
FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE AND PM FREYANA WITH YOUR ANSWERS. 
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.  
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE UNDER LEVEL 100!   UPDATE:  Our minimum join level is now 250 until further notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Answer these questions below  so we know who you are and why you want to join our guild. 
I will process your request as soon as possible.

Please copy and paste the questions and then reply to this thread
Use the "Quote" button above OR sent a in game pm to Freyana with your answers! 
IMPORTANT:  If you post your answers here be sure to pm Freyana in game to ensure that your application is handled promptly. 

1. What is your user name in Fallen Sword and what level are you?
2. When was your first day on Fallen Sword?
3. Have you been a member of any other guilds?
4. Why did you leave your old guild? (If you did) And what is the name of that Guild.
5. What is your thoughts on relics and its importance to a guild?
6. Can you afford your own gear?
7. How old are you?
8. How often do you log into fs?
9. Does your stam ever overflow?
10. Are you PVPer?
11. Are you a Bounty Hunter?
12. Are you a SE Hunter?
13. What buffs do u currently have and what level?
14. Will you treat every member like family?(because that's what this guild is)
15. In your own words: Why should we consider you to join our guild?

RESURRECTION INTERVIEW
Please read carefully

To all prospective new members of Resurrection the following will tell you some about the guild and the few rules we have. Please read through and then if you have questions please feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability.
Resurrection was founded by CADE11 and myself when we felt that the guild we were in just didn’t care about its members and the leadership just couldn’t be bothered any more.  When we left The English Knights to form Resurrection we had decided not to recruit any members from TEK as we did not want that guild to die. Unfortunately for TEK members left anyway and begged to join us. 70% of the members have followed CADE11 and me through 2 different Guilds to end with us here in Resurrection so when we say we are a family, its true we really are. CADE11 and ADDA are married in real life, CADE11 is my best friend and stevefille is my brother. Many of us have met in real life.

Although Cade11 and Adda are retired and Stevefille is semi-retired we are still a family here at Resurrection and we believe that is part of what makes our guild strong. 

We are a unique guild in that we allow our members to do what pleases them the most be it SE, PvP, GvG, Arena, Titan or just hunting and leveling. No matter what you do the only stipulation is that you must also level as this is a leveling guild too and my personal goal is for the guild to rise in the ranks.

We do not have many rules but the ones we do have are important for the well being of the guild and its members…

Please review Rules of Guild Conduct .  Make sure that you understand them and feel free to ask any questions that you may have regarding them.   Understanding and being willing to abide by them is a requirement to being accepted into the guild.

We will never have more than 50 members in Resurrection. We are a top 15 guild and top 5 GvG guild… Everything we have attained we have done with less than 50 members and no in-actives… Quality over Quantity!!!

This is a game and we all come to this game to have fun and get away from the stress of every day life. No drama whatsoever is permitted!
If this guild is a place you feel you could have fun in and you would like to be a part of this family let me know.
Any questions you have please feel free to ask!

Have you COMPLETELY read and UNDERSTAND the rules?

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!  

When you have completed this questionnaire, send an in game PM to Freyana to let her know that you have completed this. Thank you.

Last edited by Freyana on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Because i can :))
Back to top Go down
http://resurrection.freeforumshosting.us

Join Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RESURRECTION GUILD FORUM :: Welcome to Resurrection :: Join Requests-
Jump to: